The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Craving a hearty meal? With the help of a few ready-made ingredients, you can have authentic German Pork Schnitzel on the table in minutes.
Using Heinen’s delicious, pre-breaded pork schnitzel, all you have to do is heat, toss and pair with an arugula salad, potato salad and cabbage for a full dinner that the whole family will love!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Pork Schnitzel
- Aunt Nellie’s Sweet and Sour Red Cabbage
- Heinen’s Baby Arugula
- Heinen’s Honey Dijon Dressing
- Heinen’s Potato Salad
- Heat a sauté pan over medium heat. When hot, add a splash of oil to the pan and fry the schnitzel.
- Microwave the cabbage on high until hot.
- Place the schnitzel on a plate.
- Toss the arugula with Dijon dressing and top the schnitzel.
- Serve with potato salad and cabbage on the side. Add a wedge of lemon to garnish.