The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Take average avocado toast to extraordinary new heights with the help of a few flavorful toppings.
Layered on top of hearty artisan 8 grain bread, fresh smoked salmon, ripe cherry tomatoes, rich balsamic glaze and fresh basil create a combination of flavors and textures that perfectly compliment creamy smashed avocado!
Serve this dish when you’re in need of a good-for-you breakfast or easy breakfast-for-dinner fix.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Hass Avocados, smashed
- Heinen's 8 Grain Bread
- Wild Oak Roasted Smoked Salmon
- Tomz Cherry Tomatoes, halved
- Heinen's Glaze with Balsamic of Modena
- Fresh Basil
- Toast several slices of 8 grain bread.
- Prepare the salmon according to the package instructions.
- Top the toasted bread with smashed avocado, smoked salmon pieces, cherry tomato halves, fresh basil and a splash of balsamic glaze.
- Season with salt and pepper.