The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
What this dish lacks in meat it makes up for in flavor and nutrients.
Packed full of good-for-you ingredients like chickpeas, spinach and stir-fry veggies, cycle this vegetarian-friendly, Tikka Masala infused meal into your weekly dinner routine.
- Heinen’s Stir-Fry Vegetables
- Melissa’s Chickpeas
- Saffron Road Tikka Masala Sauce
- Heinen’s Baby Spinach
- Seeds of Change Jasmine Rice
- Heat a pan over high heat. When hot, add a small amount of oil and sauté the vegetables.
- Once they begin to soften, add the chickpeas, sauce and baby spinach. Cover the pan and let the spinach wilt into the sauce as it comes to a simmer.
- Heat the rice according to the directions on the package.
- Serve the stewed chickpeas and spinach over rice.
- Drizzle with plain yogurt.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.