The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Create a gourmet pizza that features the indulgent flavor of truffles in a matter of minutes!
With the help of ready-made crust, pulled chicken, shredded cheese, truffle butter and a convenient salad kit, it’s never been easier to take the flavors and aromas of pizza night to the next level!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Brooklyn Bred Thin Pizza Crust Neapolitan
- Pulled White Meat Chicken
- Belgioioso 4 Cheese Blend Shred
- Isola Italian Truffle Butter
- Oyster Mushrooms
- Fresh Express Caesar Salad Kit
- Preheat the oven to 425°F.
- Brush the crust with a small amount of olive oil and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the crust from the oven and brush with the softened truffle butter.
- Top with cheese, chicken and oyster mushrooms. Place the pizza back in the oven until the cheese is browned, the chicken is hot and the mushrooms are cooked.
- If desired, sprinkle with crushed red pepper flakes or your favorite fresh chopped herbs.
- Prepare the Caesar salad kit and serve on the side.