The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Tired of your typical chicken dinner routine? Shake things up with a little spice – za’atar spice that is!
A common ingredient in Mediterranean cooking, za’atar is a blend of dried herbs and spices that adds rich, nutty, tangy and woodsy flavor to anything it touches. Served on pepper-and-tahini-topped pan-seared chicken with a side of our premade Spinach Feta Orzo and naan bread, this dish is an easy way to bring international flavors into your own kitchen!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Gerber’s CARE Certified Thin Sliced Chicken Cutlets
- Morton & Bassett Za’atar Seasoning
- Confetti Mild Pepper Ribbons
- Spinach Feta Orzo
- Teta Foods Tahini Dressing
- Heinen’s Naan Flatbread
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Season the chicken cutlets with the Za’atar seasoning.
- Sauté the seasoned chicken cutlets until cooked through.
- Top with the peppers and a drizzle of the Tahini dressing.
- Serve with the spinach feta orzo and naan on the side.