The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Eating vegetables is much more exciting when they’re disguised as pasta! Hearty, flavorful and full of fresh ingredients like tomatoes and pre-spiralized zucchini, this Italian-inspired Zoodle Caprese is a healthy meal in minutes.
- Spiralized Zucchini
- Heinen’s Basil Pesto
- Hickory Harvest Walnut Halves
- Non Pareil Capers
- Tomz Mixed Snacking Tomatoes
- Roughly chop walnuts and capers and cut tomatoes in half.
- Heat a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add a small amount of Heinen’s Olive Oil and sauté walnuts, capers and tomatoes until tomatoes begin to give off some liquid.
- Add zucchini and pesto. Sauté until zucchini is heated through.
- Enjoy with your favorite fresh garden salad.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.