The following recipe was created in collaboration with Lauren Schulte. To see more of her bites and meals, visit her Instagram @TheBiteSizePantry.
These little bites have just the right amount of everything bagel spice! I’m always looking for ways to use everything bagel seasoning, and I’ve discovered that mini sweet potato rounds are the perfect pair.
For a little extra savory flavor, I added parmesan cheese and prosciutto ham. Serve these as an appetizer at your Thanksgiving or Friendsgiving gatherings for a bite-size pre-meal treat.
- Total time:
- 18-24 Rounds
- Heinen’s Avocado Oil Cooking Spray
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp. avocado oil
- 2 Tbsp. Two Brothers Everything Bagel Seasoning
- 4-6 slices of prosciutto ham
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 450˚F. Spray a large baking sheet with avocado oil cooking spray.
- Slice each sweet potato into ½” rounds. Feel free to remove the skin first, if desired.
- Combine sweet potato slices and avocado oil in a large bowl and toss to coat. Arrange rounds in a single layer on the baking sheet, sprinkle with Everything Bagel Seasoning and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and carefully flip each slice over, sprinkle with everything bagel seasoning to taste and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Remove and top with a couple slivers of Parmesan cheese and prosciutto and bake for a few more minutes until the cheese has melted and the ham begins to crisp.