The following recipe and photography were provided by our partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
This goat cheese bruschetta is a great addition to a spring brunch or picnic! With fresh berries, mint and whipped goat cheese, you’ll get the perfect mixture of sweet and tangy.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
Fresh Berry and Goat Cheese Bruschetta
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 1 baguette, sliced into 24 slices
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 8 oz. softened goat cheese
- ½ cup each of fresh organic raspberries, blackberries, blueberries and strawberries
- 1 Tbsp. finely minced fresh mint
- Balsamic glaze, for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Add the baguette slices evenly on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and roughly drizzle the top with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake in the oven at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes or until lightly browned and toasted. Set aside.
- Add the cream cheese and goat cheese to a stand mixer with the paddle attachment and whip on medium speed for about 5-7 minutes or until light and fluffy.
- Evenly spread the whipped goat cheese across the tops of the toasted baguette slices. Evenly distribute the fresh berries over top of the whipped goat cheese and garnish with mint and balsamic glaze.
- Serve and enjoy!