Recipe and Photography provided by Heinen’s contributor Courtney Holsworth of A Life From Scratch.
If salmon is a household favorite, this roasted salmon is a delicious new recipe to add to your repertoire. Roasted with bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic, fresh herbs and lemons, this recipe makes it easy to achieve beautiful presentation in a quick and simple way!
With grab-and-go ingredients like Heinen’s individually packaged seafood, this is a worry-free dinner that you can prepare any day of the week.
- A few individual Heinen’s Sockeye Salmon filets (topping makes enough for 4)
- Olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 1/2 cloves garlic, minced
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 cup parmesan
- 1 Tbsp. thyme
- Lemon slices
- Few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and line a baking tray with parchment paper
- Lay out your salmon and rub with a little olive oil
- Combine butter with panko, parmesan, lemon zest, garlic and chives (if mixture is dry, add in a little olive oil)
- Spread evenly on top of salmon
- Place a few lemon slices and sprigs of thyme on top, as shown
- Sprinkle everything with sea salt and freshly cracked pepper
- Roast away for 18-20 min or so, until salmon is cooked through.
Tip: Turn broiler on at the end to everything nice and browned.