Introduce your favorite salad greens to Salad Girl Organic Salad Dressings. These amazing, good-for-you and organic salad dressings are inspired by seasonal garden flavors and colors and the inventive and vibrant flavor combinations not only complement fresh greens, veggies and fruits but put an extra ‘WOW’ on rice, couscous, quinoa and pasta. Looking for a great marinade that you can feel great about? Look no further than Salad Girl Dressings for marinading steaks, chicken and seafood.
Made with fresh, cold ingredients and never, ever cooked; these tantalizing certified organic salad dressings are free from gluten, GMO’s, dairy and soy. You won’t find any cane sugar, high fructose corn syrup or any water in there either. Just pure, wholesome and organic ingredients that taste great.
Salad girl salad dressings are available at Heinen’s in 4 delicious garden-inspired flavor combinations in the Heinen’s produce department. Don’t be afraid to try them all. Need some late winter or early spring salad inspiration? We’ve got just the thing with a Roasted Root & Citrus Fruit Salad recipe that uses our favorite seasonal ingredients and of course Salad Girl Organic Dressings.
Try it out and let us know what you think!
- Total time:
- 7 oz. fresh organic dark greens
- 2 red beets, roasted whole, cooled, skinned & cut into small bite sized cubes
- 2 organic parsnips, peeled, cut into small bite size julienne strips then roasted and cooled
- 1 ruby red grapefruit, peeled and cut into bite sized sections
- 2 cara cara oranges, peeled and cut into bite sized sections
- 1 blood orange, peeled and cut into bite sized sections
- 1.5 cups raw organic walnuts, tossed in 1/4 tsp. olive oil and a pinch of sea salt
- 1.5 cups grated Sartori Bellavitano Gold cheese
- 1 bottle Salad Girl Organic Lemony Herb or Toasted Sesame Ginger Dressing
Arrange greens upon a pretty platter or salad plate, decorate with citrus and roasted veggies, sprinkle with cheese and walnuts. Right before serving, drizzle with Salad Girl. Enjoy!