Recipe, video and photography provided by Heinen’s partner, Chef Billy Parisi.
If your Thanksgiving gathering is on the smaller side, it’s easy to serve the beloved seasonal turkey without buying the whole bird.
My Roasted Turkey Breast with Pomegranate Balsamic Glaze is an easy-to-assemble small turkey dinner that delivers big holiday flavor.
- 2 boneless turkey breasts, skin on
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme and rosemary (each)
- 2 cups pomegranate seeds
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. mustard
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Season the turkey on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Add the oil to a large sauté pan or rondeau pot over medium-high heat and cook the for 3-4 minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Place the herbs over top and bake in the oven at 375°F for 50-55 minutes or until it reaches and internal temperature of 165°F.
- In the meantime, add the pomegranate seeds, balsamic vinegar and honey and mustard to a pot and cook over low heat until the amount of liquid reduces by one half.
- Serve the cooked turkey breasts with the pomegranate balsamic glaze.