- Acorn Squash
- Heinen's Sides We Love Farro, Beans and Greens
- Heinen's Caesar Salad Blend Cheese
- Heinen's Glaze with Balsamic of Modena
- Pre-heat the over to 400 degrees.
- Cut the acorn squash in half through the stem, scoop out the seeds and roast in the oven until tender.
- Heat the farro, beans and greens in the microwave and fill the squash halves with the hot farro mixture.
- Garnish with the cheese and drizzle with balsamic glaze.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.