The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Squash the nightly “what’s for dinner” worries with this quick and simple Stuffed Acorn Squash.
Full of good-for-you flavor and texture from farro, beans, greens and creamy goat cheese, this gourmet meatless meal will quickly become a staple in your dinnertime rotation.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Acorn Squash
- Farro with Beans and Greens
- Primal Kitchen Greek Vinaigrette
- Mackenzie Herbs de Provence Chevre
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. While the oven is heating, place the squash cut side up on a sheet tray. Season with salt and pepper and roast in the oven until tender.
- Heat the farro in the microwave until hot.
- To serve, fill the squash halves with the farro, beans and greens and chevre and return to the oven briefly to soften the cheese.
- Drizzle with vinaigrette to finish.