4 bone in pork chops
1 cup of Two Brothers Teriyaki Marinade
4 ears of fresh corn
4 small diced vine ripe tomatoes
½ peeled and small diced yellow onion
1 frozen bag of shelled edamame
2 tablespoons of sesame oil
2 tablespoons of chopped fresh cilantro
2 tablespoons of sliced green onions
Two Brothers Island Soy Sauce for garnish
Kosher salt and fresh cracked pepper to taste
1. Preheat the grill to high heat (450° to 550°).
2. In a large bowl toss together the tomatoes, onions, edamame, sesame oil and salt and pepper in a bowl until combined and set aside.
3. Marinate the pork in the teriyaki sauce and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
4. Add the corn in the husk to the grill and cook for 12 to 15 minutes rotating every 2 to 3 minutes, or until cooked through.
5. Add the pork chops and cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until grill marks are formed and cooked throughout out.
6. Add the diced tomato mixture into a slotted grill safe bowl and roast over the open fire until lightly charred.
7. Remove all of the food from the grill.
8. Shuck the corn and trim it using a knife. Mix it together with the cooked tomato mixture and toss together with the cilantro and green onions.
9. Serve the tomato corn salad alongside the grilled pork chops and top off the pork with the island soy sauce. Serve!
Recipe created by Chef Billy Parisi l Click here to print this recipe