The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Lobster is not just for special occasions. In fact, lobster rolls are an everyday staple on the East Coast. Luckily, you don’t need travel plans or a special occasion to enjoy a simple lobster roll for dinner tonight.
With a handful of pre-selected ingredients, you can have a delicious and authentic lobster-filled meal on the table in a matter of minutes.
- Lobster Meat
- Kerrygold Unsalted Irish Butter
- Fresh Chives
- Split Top Buns
- Fresh Corn on the Cobb
- Seedless Watermelon Slices
- Place the lobster meat and butter in a small saucepan and heat gently over low heat. Stir frequently so lobster meat heats evenly.
- Chop the chives and add a generous amount to the pan with melted butter and lobster.
- Cook corn using your favorite method.
- Toast bun and brush with melted butter.
- Spoon buttery lobster meat onto buns.
- Serve with corn and watermelon slices on the side.
Click Here to Print the Recipe for Lobster Rolls.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.