The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
When dinnertime rolls around and kitchen creativity is running low, don’t worry about whipping up a meal from scratch. This healthy and hearty Quinoa Crusted Chicken Panzanella uses a small list of pre-made ingredients, but tastes like a dish you spent all day preparing.
- Total time:
- Quinoa Crusted Chicken Breasts
- Fennel Bulb
- Grape Tomatoes
- Fresh Basil
- Two Brothers Garlic Caprese Dressing
- Fresh Gourmet Italian Seasoned Croutons
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat a sauté pan with a splash of Heinen’s Olive Oil.
- Brown chicken breasts on both sides about 6 minutes total. Transfer the browned chicken breast to oven. Bake chicken to internal temperature of 165°F.
- While the chicken is cooking, thinly slice fennel bulb, cut tomatoes in half and roughly chop the basil and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add a generous splash of Garlic Caprese dressing and a handful of croutons. Gently mix to coat all ingredients.
- Mound a generous amount of salad mixture onto each cooked chicken breast.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.