The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Transport yourself to Tuscany with this four ingredient dinner!
Featuring our pre-marinated Tuscan Lemon Pork Tenderloin served over frozen asparagus risotto with microgreens and balsamic glaze, eating like you’re in Italy has never been so easy!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Tuscan Lemon Marinated Pork Tenderloin
- Heinen's Asparagus Risotto
- Heinen’s Balsamic Fig Glaze
- Vigeo Gardens Arugula Microgreens
- Grill or roast the pork tenderloin to your desired doneness.
- Heat the asparagus risotto according to the instructions on the package.
- Slice the pork tenderloin and place the slices on top of the risotto.
- Drizzle with the fig glaze and garnish with the arugula microgreens.