Healthy and flavorful, this simple sheet pan supper could not be better tasting or better for you.
Made with nutrient-packed asparagus and firm shrimp coated in a Minerva Dairy Garlic and Herb Butter mixture and finished with vibrant lemons and limes, this healthy meal practically makes itself.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- 16 oz. Heinen's cooked, frozen shrimp
- 16 oz. asparagus
- 5 oz. sweet onion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. Garlic and Herb Minerva Dairy Butter, melted
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt, to taste
- Cracked black pepper, to taste
- Parsley, for garnish
- 1 lemon, for garnish
- 1 lime, for garnish
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350˚F.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, garlic, lemon juice, Italian seasoning and paprika.
- Prepare asparagus by washing, removing the ends and chopping into halves or thirds. Slice onions if not using pre-sliced.
- Place shrimp, onion and chopped asparagus in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Pour butter mixture on top and gently toss to coat.
- Place baking sheet in the oven and bake just until the shrimp are pink, firm and cooked through, about 10-14 minutes. Toss with a spatula or tongs halfway through, ensuring everything is evenly coated.
- Garnish with parsley, sliced lemons and limes, if desired.
- Add salt, pepper and more seasonings to taste.
- Serve immediately.