Spinach, Blueberry & Goat Cheese Salad with Sweet Vinaigrette
- Fresh spinach, rinsed and dried
- New England blueberries
- Diced dried apricots
- Blueberry goat cheese
- Slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup white vinegar
- 2 tbsp. minced fresh parsley
- 3/4 tsp. salt
- Toss greens in a large bowl. Add blueberries and dried apricots.
- Combine all vinaigrette ingredients in a separate dish and stir.
- In a nonstick skillet, toast almonds with a spoonful of sugar over medium heat, until caramelized (about 5 minutes). Be sure not to burn almonds. Once the sugar begins to caramelize, it goes quickly!
- Drizzle with sweet vinaigrette and garnish with goat cheese.