The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Nothing is more comforting than the combination of beef and noodles!
When you’re in the mood for something hearty, grab a pack of our premade Beef Tips and Gravy and Roasted Mushrooms, boil a bag of pappardelle and top it with cheese crisps and herbs for a homecooked-style meal that tastes like it simmered away all day, but actually takes only 30 minutes to make.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Beef Tips and Gravy
- Roasted Mushrooms
- Garofalo Pappardelle
- New York Bakery Italian Herb and Cheese Crisp
- Gourmet Garden Dry Italian Herbs
- Place a pot of water over high heat and bring it to a boil. Cook the pappardelle and drain.
- In a large pan, heat the beef tips and gravy, roasted mushrooms and cooked pappardelle.
- Serve in a bowl, garnishing with the parmesan crisps and a sprinkle of Italian herbs.