The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Why eat Chicken Parmesan on a plate when you can eat it out of hand?
Served on a roll with all of the savory, saucy and cheesy flavor of the classic Italian dish, this Chicken Parmesan Sammy is a quick, handheld meal for the whole family.
Interested in making this recipe? Order the ingredients online for Curbside Grocery Pickup or Delivery.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Chicken Romano
- Heinen’s Tomato Basil Sauce
- Bel Gioioso Sliced Mozzarella
- Heinen’s Ciabatta Rolls
- Fresh Express Caesar Salad Kit
- Place the chicken in a cold oven set to 350˚F.
- When the chicken is heated through, top each breast with some of the sauce and cheese.
- Place the rolls in the oven.
- When the cheese is melted, place the chicken on the rolls.
- Prepare Caesar salad and serve on the side.