The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Treat yourself to a Mexican-inspired meal in minutes with flavorful Garlic Herb Shrimp Tacos.
Featuring Heinen’s convenient garlic herb butter shrimp, ready-to-cook Spanish rice, salsa and guacamole stuffed inside of authentic yellow corn tortillas, traditional tacos have never been so easy to make!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Garlic Herb Butter Shrimp
- Spanish Cauliflower Rice (ready to cook)
- Frontera Salsa Mild
- Heinen’s Guacamole
- La Tortilla Yellow Corn Tortilla
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- When hot, add the garlic butter and sauté the shrimp until cooked.
- Heat the cauliflower rice in the microwave.
- Smear the guacamole on the tortilla and place the shrimp on the guacamole.
- Top with salsa and serve the cauliflower rice on the side.