The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
This grass fed feast will quickly become a mealtime staple for it’s fresh flavors!
Complete with juicy Pre Beef Grass Fed Petite Sirloin Steaks on a bed of ancient grain rice, radish sticks and plump tomatoes, it’s the perfect way to combine protein and veggies in one delicious bowl.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Pre Beef Petite Sirloin Steaks
- Heinen’s Ancient Grains and Seeds
- Matchstick Radishes
- Mixed Color Cherry Tomatoes
- Primal Kitchen Green Goddess Dressing
- Cook the steaks to your desired temperature using your favorite method and let rest.
- While the steak is resting, heat the grains according to the instructions on the package.
- Dice the steak into bite-sized pieces, mix it with the radishes and tomatoes and dress lightly with the dressing.
- Serve on top of the ancient grains.