The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Golden, crispy and oh-so nostalgic, you’d never guess that these chicken tenders are meatless!
Served alongside creamy mashed sweet potatoes and a refreshing premade Brussels and kale salad, this simple plant-based dinner is an elevated spin on a classic kid friendly meal that will please chicken tender traditionalists and meat-free feasters.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Incogmeato Chicken Tenders
- Heinen's Sweet Potato Mashers
- Primal Kitchen Golden BBQ Sauce
- Heinen’s Maple Bourbon Brussels and Kale Bowl
- Prepare the incogmeato chicken tenders and the maple bourbon brussels and kale bowl according to the instructions on packages.
- Heat the sweet potato mashers in the microwave until hot.
- Serve the golden BBQ sauce on the side for dipping.