The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
One bite of this southern-inspired meal and we bet it will earn a spot on your roster of favorites.
Featuring bacon, turkey and tomatoes piled high on fluffy brioche bread and smothered in alfredo sauce, this dish is the definition of comfort!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- St. Pierre Brioche Bread
- Two Brothers Turkey Off the Bone Slices
- Rao’s Alfredo Sauce
- Roma Tomatoes
- Heinen’s Medium Sliced Bacon
- Toast the bread and cook the bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking, heat the turkey and alfredo sauce in the microwave.
- Place a piece of toasted bread on a plate and top with the turkey, alfredo sauce, tomato slices and bacon.