The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
These Mango Chicken Summer Rolls are an effortless way to bring tropical flavor into your kitchen!
Served as an appetizer or for dinner, simply stuff rice papers with pre-shredded chicken and our ready-made pineapple mango salsa and all that’s left to do is roll, dip and indulge!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Rice Paper Wrappers
- Pulled White Meat Chicken
- Heinen’s Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Matchstick Carrots
- Heinen’s Peanuts, single serve
- Two Brothers Thai Peanut Sauce
- Prepare the rice paper wrappers according to the directions on the package.
- Roll the chicken, pineapple mango salsa, carrots, and chopped peanuts in the rice paper wrappers.
- Serve with the peanut sauce on the side for dipping. Garnish with mint, cilantro or basil.