The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
These Mango Chicken Summer Rolls are an effortless way to bring tropical flavor into your kitchen!
Served as an appetizer or for dinner, simply stuff rice papers with pre-shredded chicken and our ready-made pineapple mango salsa and all there’s left to do is roll, dip and indulge!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Bahn Trang Spring Roll Wrappers
- Heinen's Pulled White Meat Chicken
- Heinen’s Pineapple Mango Salsa
- Matchstick Carrots
- Heinen’s Single Serve XL Peanuts
- Two Brothers Thai Peanut Sauce
- Prepare the spring roll wrappers by placing one wrapper in a medium-size bowl of warm water until just softened. Gently lift the sheet from the water and place it on a cutting board covered with a tea towel.
- Roll a portion of the chicken, pineapple mango salsa, carrots and chopped peanuts in the wrapper.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 with the remaining wrappers.
- Serve with the peanut sauce on the side for dipping. Garnish with mint, cilantro or basil, if desired.