The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Eating nutritious food is easy with this Maple Bourbon Glazed Salmon.
Featuring our pre-glazed maple bourbon salmon served with a wholesome brown rice blend and vibrant assortment of fajita veggies, this dish brings bright colors and big flavors to the table.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Maple Bourbon Glazed Salmon
- Near East Rosemary and Olive Oil Brown Rice Blend
- Heinen's Recipe Ready Stir Fry Mix
- Fresh Gourmet Crispy Red Peppers
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Place the salmon on a sheet tray and place in the oven until cooked to your liking.
- Cook the brown rice blend according to the directions on the box.
- Sauté the stir fry mix until it begins to caramelize.
- Place the fish on top of the brown rice blend and top with the stir fry mix.
- Garnish with the crispy red peppers.