The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Let your taste buds get carried away with each forkful of this Red Curry Shrimp!
Made from only four key ingredients, including Heinen’s premade red curry grain bowl, this shrimp-filled dish is an easy to way to load up on protein, veggies and grains when you’re in a hurry!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen’s Red Curry Grain Bowl
- Large, Peeled & Deveined Shrimp
- Heinen’s Plain Pita
- Heinen’s Whole Cashews
- Heat a sauté pan over high heat.
- Season the shrimp with your favorite seasonings.
- Sauté the shrimp and contents of the grain bowl in a small amount of olive oil.
- When the shrimp are cooked through, add the red curry sauce to the pan and toss to coat everything in the sauce.
- Garnish with the cashews and serve alongside the pita.