The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
This Rigatoni Ragu will have everyone around the table running to the stove for seconds!
Tossed together in a matter of minutes with Italian sausage, classic rigatoni noodles and a premade black truffle Pomodoro sauce, this dish is classic Italian food made easy!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Johnsonville Flame Grilled Italian Sausage
- Barilla Rigatoni
- Truff Black Truffle Pomodoro Sauce
- Miceli’s Romano Cheese Shred
- Gourmet Garden Dried Parsley
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the pasta and drain.
- Heat a sauté pan over medium-high heat.
- Slice the sausage into thick slices. Add to the pan and brown.
- Add the Pomodoro sauce and pasta to the pan and toss to combine.
- Garnish with the Romano cheese and a sprinkle of parsley.