The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Pick this piccata for dinner and watch it be devoured by everyone at the table!
Featuring our flavorful Two Brothers Baked Salmon and pre-cooked pasta, this simple seafood dish is a hearty and healthy mealtime option perfect for busy weeknights!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Two Brothers Baked Salmon
- Barilla Cooked Penne Pasta
- Stancato’s Piccata Sauce
- Cento Pimentos
- Gourmet Garden Italian Herbs
- Heat salmon in microwave.
- While salmon is heating, combine pasta, sauce and pimentos in a hot sauté pan.
- Toss hot pasta with the herbs. Divide pasta between two bowls and top with salmon.
- Add a lemon wedge for squeezing to add extra zest.