The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
When you’re craving a burger but looking to cut back on red meat, opt for a chickpea patty piled high with veggies!
Full of fiber and flavor, take a big bite out of this fast and fresh family friendly meal.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Santa Fe Chickpea Burger
- Angelic Seven Grain Burger Buns
- Heinen's Burger Kit
- Primal Kitchen Chipotle Lime Mayo
- Watermelon Spears
- Place a pan over medium heat. When the pan is hot, add a little bit of oil and cook the chickpea burger.
- While the burger is cooking, smear the chipotle mayo on the buns.
- When the burger is done, place it on the bun with desired toppings.
- Serve watermelon on the side.