The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Savory and cheesy, this seafood supper is better-for-you comfort food!
Featuring our pre-crusted Tilapia Dijon coated in Heinen’s lemon dill sauce and served alongside crisp green beans and roasted mini potatoes, this belly-warming dinner is bursting with flavor and texture!
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- Heinen's Tilapia Dijon
- Heinen’s Lemon Dill Sauce
- Eat Smart Green Beans
- Melissa’s Pee Wee Potato Medley Bag
- McCormick Garlic Pepper Seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 350˚F.
- Toss the potatoes with a little bit of olive oil and a dash of the garlic pepper seasoning.
- Roast the potatoes until browned and tender.
- Place the fish on a pan and place in the oven until browned and cooked through.
- Microwave the green beans according to the instructions on the bag.
- Add a spoonful of the lemon dill sauce on top of the fish.
- Serve with the roasted potatoes and cooked green beans.