The following is a featured recipe in Heinen’s What’s For Dinner program, your solution to easy, delicious and convenient weeknight dinners.
Indulge in a restaurant quality meal at home with this easy Turkey Cordon Bleu!
Breaded in crunchy panko and served alongside premade mashed potatoes with a drizzle of honey mustard, these ham and cheese-stuffed turkey cutlets are equally elegant and family friendly.
What’s for Dinner is our way of taking the stress out of cooking and making mealtime fun! Each week at the front of your local Heinen’s, you’ll find all the ingredients needed to create one of our simple and delicious chef-inspired meals. Just follow the easy step-by-step recipe card provided to have dinner ready in a matter of minutes.
- Cook time:
- Prep time:
- Total time:
- JENNIE-O Turkey Breast Cutlets
- Two Brothers Baked Ham
- Sargento Swiss Cheese
- Heinen's Italian Panko Bread Crumbs
- Stonewall Kitchen Sweet Honey Mustard
- Heinen's Premade Mashed Potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F.
- Lay the cutlets flat and place a slice of ham and a slice of cheese on top.
- Fold the cutlets and secure the edges with toothpicks. Brush the stuffed cutlets with a little mustard or mayonnaise (just enough to ensure the panko breadcrumbs stick). Dredge in the panko.
- Place on a sheet tray and cook until golden brown and crispy. Heat the mashed potatoes in the microwave.
- Drizzle some honey mustard over the turkey and serve.