- Total time:
This “set it and forget it!” Korean Beef Taco recipe is so simple that you can put all ingredients together before you leave for work in the morning and come home to not only your house smelling incredible – but, also to the start of one of the most delicious dinners you’ve had in a long time!
The Thome Home’s Korean Beef Taco recipe is sure to become a family favorite. This Korean Beef is the tastiest combination of rich, complex flavors and the perfect touch of sweetness to give you the ultimate base for a delicious taco.
You can keep your toppings sweet and whip up a simple Pineapple Salsa or go straight for the heat and add Wake Robin’s Kickin Kimchi (found in the refrigerated Deli Case at Heinen’s).
Korean Beef Tacos
- 4 lbs Chuck Roast
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Tbsp garlic powder
- 1/4 cup Two Brothers Island Soy Teriyaki BBQ Sauce
- Wake Robin Kickin Kimchi (optional)
- Tortilla shells of your choice
Pineapple Salsa Ingredients:
- 1 cored Pineapple : sliced and cut into chunks
- 2 beefsteak tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 2 Tbsp chopped chives
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
The freshness of the Pineapple Salsa paired with the rich beef is such a delicious combination!
- Prepare salsa and refrigerate separately.
- Cube chuck roast into 1-2 inch chunks.
- Add all ingredients to crock pot and stir.
- Set crock pot on HIGH for 6.5 hours.
- Drain 1/2 of the juice once cooked.
- Shred beef and add 1/2 additional BBQ, stir.
- Create your favorite taco combination and enjoy!
The Thome Home’s recipe for Korean Beef Tacos creates enough to feed a crowd, so feel free to cut the recipe in half to cut back on the serving size.
Tip: Use your left-over beef the next day for nachos or quesadillas! This meat freezes beautifully in a freezer bag as well to enjoy at a later date!